Membership with the NTAA
We provide our members with valuable benefits for only $295 per year.
You will receive:
- a TaxTeam Hotline telephone service providing you with THREE FREE calls per year;
- 11 editions of our monthly magazine, Voice;
- discounts on all of our NTAA publications and products (click here to download a publications list in pdf format).
We know tax. In fact, we have 21 full time technical tax specialists, TaxTeam, writers and seminar presenters, whose objective is to constantly source the correct answer and then provide a practical solution to our members.
Our entire focus is on the needs and concerns of our members in public practice and business. We provide service at an unprecedented level.
Members are entitled to THREE free TEN minute calls per year to our very own TaxTeam.
The Tax Specialists who make up the TaxTeam will provide you with practical & often immediate support to help you solve the problems your clients face.
Our TaxTeam are taxation specialists, with a wealth of experience in the Tax Office, professional practices and/or industry.
It's simple. You can contact our TaxTeam by calling 1800 808 105 and we will call you back within an hour to discuss your tax query. If we can’t answer your query immediately, we will research the matter for you at no additional cost.
Seminars and Training
The NTAA has the best tax seminars in Australia.
- Fringe Benfits Tax;
- Tax Hot Spots;
- Tax Schools Day 1 and Day 2;
- Superannuation Schools Day 1 and Day 2;
- Practice One-Offs;
- On three year rotation: Tax & Property, Tax Structures & Asset Protection and Trusts; and
- A range of Back to Basics seminars.
All members receive copies of our Voice magazine, which is published 11 times a year.
Voice is the Association’s own monthly tax newsletter filled with tax updates, practice notes & practical checklists for use in your practice or business.
We represent our members by lobbying the Government, the Tax Office, other interested parties and participating on the ATO’s peak tax forums.