Tax on the Couch (1 month)
SIGN UP NOW for an Annual or Monthly Subscription
Tax on the Couch is a lively review of tax changes during the month on CD & DVD. An audio CD is available as an added option to your subscription.
Everyone who watches Tax on the Couch earns 16.5 CPD/CPE hours per year or 1.5 CPD/CPE hours each month.
It is easy to navigate between the topics of a chapter. You choose what and how much you want to watch, saving you valuable time! Watch it on your TV, PC or laptop or put it up on the big screen for all your staff to watch it. They'll also earn 16.5 CPD/CPE hours per year.
Please see our Hot Topic video clip below from our December 2016 edition.
If you would like to see a past edition of our detailed notes for Tax on the Couch, you can download the notes for the December 2016 edition by clicking here.
Would you like to receive a previous month's disk to have a look at? Simply email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more . . .?
It's a handy and quick update for you and your staff.
Tax on the Couch is:
- a comprehensive monthly tax update.
- presented in an informal setting by a host and two other NTAA tax specialists.
- produced in association with the Australian Taxation Office - they even have their own Hot Topic segment each month.
- all you need to keep you and your staff up to date. Tax on the Couch comes complete with comprehensive notes with direct links to all rulings, determinations, cases, media releases, legislative changes and other developments from the previous month.
How do you receive the information?
We understand just how time poor accountants and tax agents can be, so Tax on the Couch is available in three different easy to use formats:
- CD Rom for you to play on your computer; or
- DVD for you to watch on your TV; and/or
- Audio CD for you to listen to when you are short on time.
Why do you need it?
- You need to keep up-to-date with the constant changes to Australia's tax landscape.
- It's available to you and your staff, all the time - You can use it as a personal and professional development and training tool.
- You want to watch the ATO's latest Hot Topics, straight from the horse's mouth.
- You can't always find the time to attend seminars.
- You may be based in the country/regional areas and regular travelling to seminars is almost impossible.
Annual subscriptions also available:
If you're interested in Tax on the Couch, check out the Tax on the Couch Annual Subscription.