FBT Return Preparer 2017
FBT Return Preparer 2017 – Updated and simplified!
The NTAA’s FBT Return Preparer has been upgraded to automatically take into account all of the CHANGES to the FBT rules for 2017.
Features of the FBT Return Preparer 2017
- It automatically takes into account the NEW FBT rate and NEW gross-up rates for the 2017 FBT year
- It has been registered with the ATO and produces a copy of the 2017 FBT Return that can be lodged with the ATO
- It automatically applies the correct gross-up rates for the Type 1 and Type 2 fringe benefits
- Car information from the 2016 software can be easily imported for the 2017 FBT year
- In addition, FBT-exempt, FBT-rebatable and FBT-taxable employers can use the software
Take the guesswork out of the reportable fringe benefits for the 2017 FBT year
- It provides a detailed report on the reportable fringe benefit amount ('RFBA') for each employee
- It provides a personalised report that can be provided to employees recording their RFBA
- It calculates an employee's RFBA for FBT-taxable, rebatable and exempt employers
Dealing with the 2017 FBT paperwork nightmare
- It provides 'audit proof' worksheets that explain how each FBT calculation was determined
- It produces 'otherwise deductible' declarations that can be downloaded and signed by employees
- It automatically produces declarations and elections that employers need for the 2017 FBT year
Pre-order your copy now for delivery in early March 2017.
Additional copies of FBT Return Preparer 2017
Where members or non-members have already attended the seminar or purchased the FBT Return Preparer 2017, additional copies may be obtained for the price listed below.
Please contact our office if you would like to purchase additional copies of the FBT Return Preparer.
Each FBT Return Preparer is licenced to 5 users.