Tax Schools 2017
The two-day Tax Schools provide a comprehensive guide to all the NEW developments affecting individual and business taxpayers, including the Government's latest super reforms, and it will prepare tax practitioners for individual and business returns in 2017.
Our 2017 Tax Schools also provide a practical guide to the ATO’s audit targets and tax agent warning areas and give you great planning strategies that will save clients thousands.
Day 1 Seminar Topics
- Changes Affecting the 2017 'I' Return
- Preparing Clients for Major Reforms to the Super Contribution Rules
- The ATO's 2017 Audit Hot Spots for Individuals
- Other NEW Developments Affecting Individuals
- The Essential Tax Guide for Share Traders and Share Investors
- NTAA’s 2017 Practical Budget Update
FREE Day 1 Software ($299 Value)
Total FREE Software for Day 1 Attendees $694
Day 2 Seminar Topics
- What’s NEW for Business in 2017?
- Dealing with the NEW $1.6m Pension Asset Reforms
- ATO Business Audit Targets in the 2017 Year
- Crucial GST Developments in the 2017 Year
- Tax Agent Warning Areas in 2017
- Planning for Small Business in 2017
FREE Benchmarking Software Kit – Benchmark MINDER ($395 Value)
FREE Professional Risk Assessment Software ($395 Value)
FREE Day 2 Software ($299 value)
Total FREE software for Day 2 Attendees $1,089
Attendees to our seminars will receive comprehensive seminar notes that are unparalleled in their quality. The notes are written in an easy-to-understand style and contain numerous practical examples and case studies.
First Delegate: $549
Additional Delegates: $505
First Delegate: $649
Additional Delegates: $605
Note(*): Non member registration includes 3 months full membership and will commence once you have attended the seminar
All prices include GST