Tax Structures & Asset Protection 2017
This seminar is designed to give practitioners an understanding of the key elements of asset protection with a practical focus on the rules related to bankruptcy and family law, as well as incorporating recent changes in this area. The seminar will also delve into all the issues associated with setting up client structures.
We'll give you a complete update on:
- The fundamentals of Tax Structuring and Asset Protection;
- Building the right structure for all clients;
- Tips and traps with using traditional business and investment structures;
- Tax structuring to maximise access to the CGT small business concessions;
- Why SMSFs still provide unrivaled asset protection, despite the super reforms;
- Restructuring business clients tax-effectively under NEW rules; AND
- We also provide the NTAA Structuring Advice Kit.
PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE...
Attendees of our seminars receive comprehensive seminar notes that are unparalleled in their quality. The notes are written in an easy-to-understand style and contain numerous practical examples and case studies.
First Delegate: $549
(ie, $499.09 net of GST)
Additional Delegates: $505
(ie, $459.09 net of GST)
First Delegate: $649
(ie, $590.00 net of GST)
Additional Delegates: $605
(ie, $550.00 net of GST)
Note(*): Non member registration includes 3 months full membership and will commence once you have attended the seminar
All prices include GST