Trusts Basics 2016 Online Seminar - Printed Notes 7.5 CPD Hours
Now delivered online, this seminar shows you how to complete the Trust tax return, how to record distributions on beneficiary tax returns and how to deal with Trust accounting entries. Complete with comprehensive notes (bound copy delivered separately), the seminar deals with all the tax issues that arise in completing the tax return in a very practical way.
- A Hands-on Guide to Setting Up and Operating a Trust
- Taxing Trust Income - Guide to making tax effective trust distributions
- Accounting for Trusts – Common journal entries used to prepare the financials
- Step-by-step Guide to Preparing the 2016 Trust Tax Return
STEP 1: Dealing with all major income and expense items
STEP 2: Completing the ‘Distribution Statement’ – Avoid making costly mistakes
- Other important trust issues - Division 7A and trusts, trust loss rules, family trust elections and PSI
- An Essential Guide to Distributions from a Beneficiary’s Perspective!
PLUS, bonus comprehensive case study which brings together the topics covered in the seminar and highlights the various tax issues associated with trusts.
You will have 30 days to watch this seminar, but the timer won't start until you commence the video.
We hope you find the Trusts Basics 2016 Online Seminar informative.
Price includes one FREE call to our Tax Hotline!