Tax and Payroll Online Workshop - 6.5 CPD Hours
Watch it when you want, where you want!
Now available online, the Tax & Payroll Workshop provides a practical workshop for bookkeepers, payroll officers and company accountants with the latest updates in Tax & Payroll!
Complete with seminar notes (in downloadable PDF format) and software, this online workshop walks you through all of the important facets of payroll administration.
The NTAA’s Tax & Payroll Workshop, delivered online gives a practical explanation of all the tax (state and federal) responsibilities that confront payroll staff.
- The Hands-on PAYG Guide
- Latest update on current rates and thresholds
- Take the Guesswork out of Termination Payments
- Guide to Payroll Tax & WorkCover
- Dealing with the Basics of Salary Packaging
- A Comprehensive Guide to the Superannuation Guarantee Scheme
- SuperStream – Employer obligations
- NTAA Reportable Benefits Guide
PLUS, registrants receive the NTAA’s 2016 Payroll Software FREE
Please see below a short preview of the workshop.
You will have 30 days to watch this seminar, but the timer won't start until you commence the video.
We hope you find the Tax & Payroll Online Workshop 2016 informative.
Price includes one FREE call to our Tax Hotline and BONUS ‘answers to commonly asked questions’ included in the workshop.