Your Association – Your Licence
The SMSF Advisers Network is the Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) of the NTAA.
To provide a solution to the ramifications of the “accountant’s exemption” being removed, we are offering suitably accredited individuals the opportunity to apply to become authorised under this AFSL.
For those looking to replace what was available under the “accountant’s exemption” we offer authorisation for superannuation and deposit products (bank transaction accounts)
- $250 plus GST per month for the first authorised person in a practice
- $85 plus GST per month for the second authorised person in a practice
- $65 plus GST per month for the third and any subsequent authorised person in a practice
Authorised practices will receive the following benefits:
- Templates for all advice documents (fact finder, Statement of Advice, etc.)
- Ongoing education to meet licence requirements
- Annual compliance audit
- Operational assistance support
Authorised Representatives will be able to provide clients with advice to set up or close an SMSF, change to a pension and establish a Limited Recourse Borrowing strategy. You will also be able to make direct recommendations about aspects not allowed under the “accountant’s exemption, such as:
- What level of contributions to make; and
- The rollover of funds into the SMSF.
An ‘asset class’ investment strategy can also be recommended, based on the clients risk profile and the associated investment percentages provided by our research.
For more information please visit smsfadvisersnetwork.com.au
For any more questions please contact email@example.com