Why join NTAA ADVICE?
As part of the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms, the Accountant's Exemption was removed on 1 July 2016. Only licensed practitioners will be able to advise on setting up and advising SMSFs.
– Will your practice be licensed or not?
– Will your practice be able to provide maximum benefit to you and your clients?
NTAA ADVICE is a resource to transition into financial advice in the period post the abolition of the Accountant's exemption.
The Benefits of Joining
Education & Training
- Diploma Financial Planning
- Specialised Superannuation and SMSF Unit – allowing the participant qualifying in the program to provide limited advice to their SMSF clients. Please contact our office by phone or email to receive an information booklet.
- General telephone advice support in relation to:
- 1 SMSF Hotline call (Value $88)
– Additional calls for $88 each
- Monthly newsletter
– Quarterly client newsletter (using your letterhead)
Advantages for NTAA and NTAA ADVICE Members
- A premier provider of Companies, Trusts & SuperFunds offering high quality, up-to-date deeds & documents, friendly personal service at great prices.
- We can provide Auditor Independence. We have a well regarded, independent firm of auditors and negotiated a special NTAA and NTAA ADVICE Member fee.
- An online portal for accountants to deliver professional SMSF administration, audit and actuarial services.